This is a comprehensive, single volume collection of the Buddha’s key sutras, translated with contemporary commentary by Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. It is an essential complement to Happiness - the bestselling collection of meditation and mindful practices released in 2009.
The book captures the heart of Buddhist wisdom and Thich Nhat Hanh’s unique talent to make the Buddha’s teachings accessible and applicable to our daily lives and times. This is a wonderful gift for anyone looking to deepen their practice and understanding of the teachings, as well as a unique resource to understand the fundamentals of Buddhism from its source.
- Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra,
- Diamond Sutra,
- Sutra On Full Awareness Of Breathing,
- Sutra On The Four Establishments Of Mindfulness,
- Sutra On The Better Way To Catch A Snake,
- Sutra On The Better Way To Live Alone,
- Sutra On The Eight Realizations Of The Great Beings,
- Discourse On Happiness,
- Teachings On the Middle Way