"The production of this CD is meant to serve Buddhist Practitioners and in particular beginners. Allowing them to listen to the chanting of the sutras and mantras, we hope they can enjoy the Buddhism happiness in their everyday life.
These songs are unique. With their melodious tone, people can be motivated to complete their rituals such as chanting, mantra recitation, and dedication.
- Chenrezig Sadhana
- Prayer of White Umbrella Deity
- Praise of Green Tara
- Mahakala Sadhana (short version)
- Praise of White Tara
- Praise of Manjushri
- Mahamudra Blessing Prayer
All the sutras in this CD belong to the Tibetan Karma Kagyu Lineage.
Each Deity in these seven different types of sutras possesses the same blessing equal to that of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, with power to grant mundane and ultimate achievements to sentient beings. Due to the collective karma of sentient beings and the wills and vows of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas appear in different forms and use different methods to benefit all sentient beings. As a result, different Deities are known to have different types of merits.
- Chenrezig - the manifestation of compassion of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas - liberates all sentient beings from six realms of Samsara, and grants auspiciousness.
- White Umbrella Deity is the female Deity originated from Buddha's topknot. Apart from removing all slanders and abuses, she also grants protection.
- Green Tara is a manifestation of Chenrezig who eliminate all obstacles in the career of practitioners in the most courageous and fastest way.
- Mahakala - a protector of Dharma - is the wrathful protector manifestation of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, who aims at subduing degenerate beings and removing extreme obstacles.
- White Tara is manifestation of Chenrezig and belongs to the Deity of fortune and long-life. Practitioners will be granted long-life and good health, and will be able to avoid untimely death and illness.
- Manjushri is the manifestation of wisdom of Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, who helps to eliminate ignorance, understand truth and increase wisdom.
- Mahamudra is the highest achievement for the practitioners of the Kagyu Lineage. With the Guru's great blessings, one can attain enlightenment in a rapid manner, free from Samsara and attain ultimate liberation.
Released Date: 2013-01